Symposium trauma 1
- Osteosynthesis of bilateral and double mandible fractures. What changes?
- Fractures of the atrophic mandible.
- Osteosynthesis of condylar head fractures. Is it a reliable technique?
- Treatment of infected mandible fractures.
Symposium trauma 2
- The stepladder concept in the treatment of zygomatic complex fractures.
- Reconstruction of orbital wall fractures.
- The use of intraoperative CT scans in the treatment of orbital fractures.
- Naso-orbital-ethmoid fractures. Correction of traumatic telecanthus.
Symposium trauma 3
- Current treatment of war injuries to the face.
- Virtual planning and navigation in the treatment of traumatic orbitozygomatic sequelae.
- Frontal sinus fractures. Choosing the method of treatment.
- Sequencing the treatment of complex facial fractures.
Symposium trauma 4
- New technologies and planning strategies for treatment of complex facial fractures.
- Orbitozygomatic traumatic sequelae. Osteotomies or implants?
- Surgical treatment of postraumatic enophtalmos.
- Reconstruction of calvarial bone losses.
- Status of facial transplantation as applied to traumatic sequelae.
Symposium orthognathic surgery 1
- The Multidimensional Facial Assessment for the Diagnosis and Management of Dentofacial Deformities.
- Neutral Head Position for Asymmetrical Faces Surgical Planning. Is there something new?
- Sequencing Bimaxillary Surgery. New Concepts in the 3D Virtual Age.
- Customized implants for orthognathic surgery.
Crossfire orthognathic and TMJ
- The need for TMJ surgery associated with orthognathic procedures. How do I see it?
Symposium orthognathic surgery 2
- Treatment of Inferior alveolar nerve injury during BSSO.
- Condylar hyperplasia and osteochondroma. Contemporary Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Short faces. Orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, sculpturing.
- Selective manipulation of the occlusal plane. Clockwise and counterclockwise rotations.
Symposium orthognathic surgery 3
- Mutisegmented orthognathic surgery.
- Management of transversal dimension with combined maxillary and mandibular expansion.
- Surgery first, surgery last. What is best?
- Aesthetic orthognathic surgery- a new concept.
- Navigation in Orthognathic Surgery.
Symposium implants 1
- BMP’s and alveolar ridge reconstruction.
- Bioprinting: current knowledge and clinical applications.
- Digital planning and design for customized bone grafts.
- Navigation in implant surgery.
Symposium implants 2
- Alveolar Preservation or reconstruction?
- Grafting vs non-grafting options for the atrophic maxilla.
- Management of the atrophic posterior mandible.
- Sinus lifting procedures. The state of the art.
Symposium implants 3
- Digital workflow for implant surgery. Improving communication.
- Implant surfaces and designs. What is new?
- Implants in esthetic areas. How to improve results.
- Soft tissue management. Tips for success.
Symposium implants 4
- Vertical bone augmentation.
- Management of esthetic complications.
- How to deal with perimplantitis.
- Zygomatic implants.
Symposium TMJ 1
- Indications and outcome of arthocentesis.
- How to manage TMJ disc displacement?
- Specific arthroscopic procedures for different pathologies. How to choose?
- Effectiveness of disc repositioning: arthroscopy versus open surgery.
Symposium TMJ 2
- Management of the adolescent condylar resorption and reactive arthritis.
- When to indicate and not to indicate alloplastic TMJ replacements?
- Unilateral TMJ prosthesis. Does it affect the contralateral joint?
- Dislocation and infection of TMJ prosthesis. Prevention and management.
- Mandibular replacement utilizing TMJ TJR devices.
Symposium Dentoalveolar Surgery
- Management of third molars: are we on the modern world?
- Corticotomies to facilitate orthodontic movements. Are they effective and safe?
- Pharmacological update for implants and dentoalveolar surgery.
- Reduction of opioid use in clinical practice.
- Current knowledge for treating trigeminal injuries after dentoalveolar surgery.
Symposium oncology 1
- HPV and oropharyngeal malignancies.
- Molecular markers in head and neck cancer.
- Strategies for treatment of dysplasia and early oral cancer.
- Evidence based neck assessment for the need of neck dissection in oral cancer surgery.
Symposium oncology 2
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Use of fibular free flap in jaw reconstruction.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in head and neck cancer.
- Particulate bone grafts in mandibular reconstruction of segmental losses. State of the art.
- The choice of the microvascular graft for mandibular reconstruction.
- Microvascular reconstruction of the maxilla.
- Virtual planning for microvascular reconstruction.
Symposium cosmetic surgery
- Fat grafts and liposculpture in maxillofacial surgery.
- The role of fillers, threads and botulinic toxin in facial rejuvenation.
- Facial rejuvenation: open or closed approach.
- Lip enhancement and augmentation.
- Liquid face lift.
Symposium Oral pathology/oral medicine
- Le Fort access osteotomies for skull base tumors.
- Sialoendoscopy for treatment of salivary gland obstruction.
- Current managements of ameloblastoma.
- Challenging bone lesions and disrorders.
Symposium research and technology
- Biomaterials and biology in craniofacial reconstruction. Future perspectives.
- Accuracy of 3D printed implants for maxillofacial surgery.
- Reconstruction of maxilla and orbital floor defects with free fibula flap and whole individualized titanium mesh assisted by computer techniques.
- Customized segmental implants for mandibular reconstruction.
Symposium Innovations in OMS
- Muco-cutaneous constructs for flap reconstruction.
- Biomimetic approach for segmental reconstruction.
- 3D reconstructive implants and plates for maxillofacial surgery.
- What is new in surgical navigation?
- Robotic guided laser osteotomies.
Symposium extremes of age (Children)
- Treatment of condylar fractures in children.
- Treatment of middle third fractures in children.
- Post-resection reconstruction in the growing skeleton.
- TMJ alloplastic reconstruction in the growing skeleton.
- Orthognathic surgery in the growing skeleton.
Symposium extremes of age (Elderly)
- Management of the elderly patient in use of multiple drugs.
- Sleep apnea in the elderly patient.
- Management of TMJ disfunction in the elderly.
- Treatment of subcondylar fractures in the elderly.
- Implant surgery in the extremely atrophic mandibles. What are the limits?
Symposium virtual planning
- Virtual planning for microvascular reconstruction.
- Pitfalls in virtual planning.
- Intraoperative transfer of 3D virtual plan.
- Virtual planning for total joint reconstruction.
- 4-D applications in virtual planning
- Can the occurrence of MRONJ be prevented in patients needing dental extractions?
- Implant placement in patients treated with antiresorptive drugs for osteoporosis control.
- Management of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaws.
- How to treat mandible fractures secondary to MRONJ.
- How to manage segmental mandibular loss in patients with medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw.
Symposium Craniofacial syndromes
- Ramus-condyle unit reconstruction in craniofacial microssomia.
- Soft tissue reconstruction in craniofacial microssomia.
- Skeletal deformity correction in craniofacial microssomia.
- Skeletal surgery for craniosynostosis.
- Correction of congenital mandibular deformities.
Symposium. Distraction osteogenesis
- Surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion. Tooth supported devices versus bone-supported distractors.
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis. Pitfalls and complications.
- The use of mandibular distraction in the treatment of temporomandibular joint ankylosis.
- Middle third distraction in the skeletal correction of craniofacial syndromes.
- Distraction in cleft patient. Where are we now?
Symposium. Cleft lip and palate 1
- Graft options for alveolar reconstruction.
- Functional repair of cleft lip and palate.
- Speech support surgical techniques.
- Evidence-based morphofunctional palatoplasty.
- Large maxillary advancements in the cleft patients.
Symposium. Cleft lip and palate 2
- Early or late cleft lip repair.
- Revision of cleft lip.
- What to do with the cleft nose.
- Facial clefts.
Symposium. Sleep apnea
- The importance of multilevel surgery in the treatment of sleep apnea.
- Selection of the procedure to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Stability of the airway dimension after bimaxillary advancement.
- Robotics in OSA surgery.
- Hipoglossal nerve stimulation.
Tissue engineering session
- Stem cells in craniofacial reconstruction.
- Stem cells and the atrophic maxilla.
- Polymers as cell carriers for mandibular reconstruction. Current situation.
- Tissue engineering and muscle reconstruction.
- Tissue engineering of condyles. The state of the art.
- Biomaterials for bone reconstruction. What is new?
- Does autogenous bone still has a place as grafting material for limited defects in Implantology?
- Biomaterials for filling gaps in orthognatic surgery. Are they necessary?
- Current knowledge in platelet rich plasma and platelet rich fibrin in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Bone morphogenetic proteins. What is their real place in maxillofacial surgery?
Analgesia and anesthesia session
- An overview of induced hypotension in orthognathic surgery.
- Anesthesia after neurological trauma. What is important?
- Thoracic trauma and anesthesia in the treatment of facial injuries.
- Difficult airway. Techniques of intubation.
- An overview of conscious sedation.
- Challenges and solutions on clinical trials.
- Problems with meta analysis.
- Overview and umbrella meta analysis.
- From the bench to the bedside.
- Osteobiology in animal model for craniofacial surgery
- Marketing in OMS practice
- Implications of sequencing in orthognathic surgery.
- Skull base trauma and pathology: Reading of CT and interpretation of clinical findings.
- Selective manipulation of occlusal planning: clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
- Microvascular reconstruction of the jaws.
- Reconstrution of the posterior mandible for osseointegrated implants.
- Prevention and treatment of esthetic complications in implantology.
- Treatment of frontobasilar fractures.
- Alloplastic total joint replacement.
- Facial cosmetic surgery.
- Facial soft tissue trauma.
- Treatment of fibrous osseous lesions.